3/12/08

Back to Blogger

Because Google has done so much to integrate its services into blogger, and because Wordpress.com users are barred from using JavaScript and from advertising on their blogs, I have decided to return to blogger.

I'm forwarding e-kettle.blogspot.com to ekettle.com as I did on Wordpress, in order to preserve existing bookmarks and link. But it may take a couple of days for servers to update.

I'm also creating several other blogs which I will link to in my sidebar, as a substitute for "categories" which Blogger does not provide.

The Blogger team seems to be drastically improving the service, which makes it very attractive for any blogger who does not wish to pay for hosting but still have access to a vast array of services; from AdSense to Analytics, it's just unbeatable.

No comments:

 

blogger templates |