3/13/08

Interview

Well I need to tear myself away from the computer to get ready for my third interview with AIG American General, which is in..just..45 minutes. I must be crazy to leave it so late, but I like the rush of having to make it just 5 minutes early.

This is the next step in my career, and a crossroads in that I'm choosing to go for the higher-earning and riskier occupation rather than the easy 10.50 an hour. I could be in a training class as we speak, but canceled it yesterday because it just seems lame to go back to working that way, after everything I've done to get out of the cubicle.

I'm really hoping this pans out. Hopefully I'll be able to work with good people, out on the road as much as possible, drumming up business. The bills do have to get paid somehow around here.

No comments:

 

blogger templates |